Thursday, April 7, 2022

Welcome to English Presentation at TUPLS 2022!

Greetings!

My name is Kevin Miller. For the third year, this class will mostly be on Zoom due to the COVID-19 situation. I hope that works for you!

I hope you are all staying healthy and practicing social distancing when possible. We need to get our lives back to normal soon, and with no hospitalizations. Hopefully, we are all vaccinated! (I have had 3!)

Anyway, here's a short introduction to me and my course. I am American, and I work at Tsurumi University (near Kawasaki). I am only part-time at Tokyo University of Pharmacy and Life Sciences (TUPLS). This is my ninth year to teach at this school. Basically, we do writing, make presentations, and do speaking and listening activities.

I will use this blog every week to present information. We will also make use of live video conferencing (ZOOM) and if you're willing, we can make a Line group for easy communication. In theory, your writing will be submitted by Gmail using the "share" function. If we have trouble with that, you can submit by email to my email addresses.

I am planning to have 4 in-person classes this semester, mainly for presentations. You'll see the presentation days on the course schedule below.

I will see you on Zoom and chat with you on Line soon!

Cheers!
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment