Thursday, April 7, 2022

TUPLS - Class #1 Intro

Hi everyone! It's a strange and uncertain time we live in, but let's do our best!

I will explain the Schedule & Grading Policy next week

I'm Kevin Miller, and I will introduce myself a little in English.

slideshow


joinmyquiz.com



Grammar Exercises:


To Do List

  1. Reply to my email.
  2. Join the TUPLS 2022 Line group
  3. Make a Zoom account if you don't have one; you need the app on your PC, smartphone or tablet.
  4. Make a Google (Gmail) account if you don't already have one
  5. Write a short intro to yourself in the Comment box at the bottom of the Welcome post. Just introduce yourself in about 5 sentences. Please include your first name (not your family name).
  6. Remember the Useful Classroom English questions & phrases
  7. Complete the 3 grammar exercises above; be sure to click Submit at the end
  8. (In class) Do Kevin's game and writing exercise.

Maybe next week;

5 comments:

  1. My name is Kevin. I'm a teacher at Tsurumi University and TUPLS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Hibiki. I'm a student at TUPLS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Kengo. I'm a student at TUPLS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is Hibiki. I'm a student at TUPLS. I live in Tokyo. I like tennis. But, I don't play tennis for a year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Kengo. I'm a student at TUPLS. I live in Yokohama. I like to listen to music and play the guitar. But my guitar skill is not good. I am researching the development of new PCR technology device.

    ReplyDelete